Q1. (a) Write and execute a UDP client and a server program in C-language to perform the following tasks and show the result
– The UDP client program sends a string ( in lower case letters) to the UDP server program
– The UDP server program converts the string into upper case letters and then sends it to the client.
(b) Write the answer to the following queries:
What type of socket is created?
What are the arguments used for sending and receiving messages ?
Q2. (a) Run the following Linux commands on your machine and show the output:
(b) Write and run commands in Linux for the following tasks:
– To check if a particular process is running or not
– To see currently running processes and other informations like memory and CPU usages
– List all file names that have a letter h as 4th character in the name
– List all the file names that have the number 2 or 5 in the name
Q3. Setup a network connection in Linux. Configure it for Wireless networking. Once the internet connection is established, use netstat and tcptrack commands and show the results.
Q4. Configure the DHCP server on the Linux operating system . Write all the steps. Sort each column of the table and show the result