Terms and Conditions
This page describes our Terms and Conditions for using the website. By using the website or purchasing from us, you agree to the below terms of service.
- Use License
- Accuracy of Materials
- Governing Laws
‘We’, or ‘us’, or ‘Techiya.in’ refers to the individuals or groups in charge of administering the website at https://techiya.in .
‘You’ refers to the viewers of this document, the visitors of the site and purchasers of our products and services.
‘Products’ and ‘services’ refer to any materials you may purchase on the site and pay to download or view.
By accessing the website at https://techiya.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable Indian laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials and products contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view the materials (information or software) on Techiya.in for personal, non-commercial transitory purposes only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Techiya’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and Techiya may suspend it at any time. Upon suspension, your viewing of these materials or upon the suspension of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You are entitled and limited to three downloads of each purchased product. Following which, you will no longer be allowed to download it anymore unless you make another purchase.
- The materials and products on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or products on this website(www.techiya.in) or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. You are to use our products at your own risk.
- We also do not claim completeness of the provided products. Our aim is to assist students in their endeavors rather than spoon feed them. So, certain questions may be missing from the provided assignments. We are not liable for completing them in any circumstances.
- NO REFUNDS: By using our site and purchasing the products, you agree to our terms of usage. This implies that you agree to the quality, download limit, any shortcomings in the completeness or polish, and accuracy and correctness of the provided assignments. Regardless of the circumstances, you will not be eligible for any refunds of the products or services you avail from us.
In no event shall Techiya or its representatives be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, products, or services on Techiya’s website, even if us or our authorized representatives are notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials and products provided on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials or products on this website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
Techiya has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.