MCA New (January 2021 session onwards) Study Material Download
Hello students, here we have provides the information regarding Ignou new MCA programme, effective form January 2021 admission cycle and onwards. We have provides all the necessary information regarding the programme you should know. We are also providing the study material of the updated course. You can download the study materials in PDF format.
The broad objective of the MCA programme is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry and academia by providing an outstanding environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
The Programme’s thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses relevant to the latest computer applications. The programme emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems.
Details of IGNOU NEW MCA Programme ( January 2021 onwards)
Here you can get all the information about New MCA programme like duration, fee structure, the medium of course, etc.
This New IGNOU MCA programme is effective from January 2021 admission cycle and onwards.
Click here to download old mca study material.
- Passed BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Equivalent Degree
- Obtained atleast 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
- Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.
- Obtained atleast 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Successfully completed PGDCA of IGNOU
Minimum Duration : 2 Years
Maximum Duration : 4 years
Rs. 12000/- per semester as the total fee will be Rs. 48,000/-
IGNOU New MCA Programme Study Materials
1st Semester Study Materials
|MCS-211 Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Download|
|MCS-212 Discrete Mathematics||Download|
|MCS-214 Professional Skills and Ethics||Download|
|MCS-215 Security and Cyber Laws||Download|
|MCSL-216 DAA and Web Design Lab||Download|